http://newhumanist.org.uk/1915

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 9th Dec, 2008 at 9:03pm

R.L.Y Gumby   Offline
Global Moderator
Top Trumps Member
Top Trumps Rule!!
Northampton

Very funny! Do you know if there are any more in the magazine?

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 15th Jun, 2009 at 8:26pm

deckchairarmy   Offline
Top Trumps Member
Scooter Boy
Sheffield

Got this e-mail today. Looks like this interesting pack has gone to print. £21 to subscribe though!!

Dear Nick

Don't Miss Your Chance to Get an Exclusive Pack of God Trumps Cards

I am writing to you because we sent you a free trial copy of New Humanist magazine a while ago, at
your request, but you have not yet been persuaded to subscribe.

So I'm going to try and seduce you.

Of course you may never have received the magazine (if you did not please let us know), or you may
have hated it and decided to renew your subscription to the Watchtower instead (in which case God be
with you). Or you may have enjoyed the magazine, and thought you might like to subscribe, but haven't
got around to it yet. If this is the case now would be the perfect time - because with the next two issues
we are giving away a FREE pack of our exclusive God Trumps cards (for a reminder go here:
http://newhumanist.org.uk/1915). Subscribing to New Humanist will be the only way to obtain one of
these much sought after packs.

If you subscribe before the end of June, you will get the complete 24 card set and a neat little card case
(12 with the July/August issue and 12 with the September/October issue), along with 6 magazines a
year stuffed with great writing, scurrilous godless wit and fascinating debate on science, philosophy,
religion, politics and culture. Everything, that is, that a heathen human might need.

Don't miss out. Subscribe online now: http://newhumanist.org.uk/subscribe for only £21/UK £25
overseas.

Or call us on + 44 (0)207 436 1171

Do come and join our growing family of supporters, and bag yourself a pack of God Trumps.

If you do not want to receive any more emails from us please let us know by replying to this email with
'unsubscribe' in the subject line.

Regards

Caspar Melville

Editor

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 5th Jul, 2009 at 9:17pm

deckchairarmy   Offline
Top Trumps Member
Scooter Boy
Sheffield

These are now available and I've managed to scrounge myself a full set: Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #4 - 1st Aug, 2009 at 4:07pm

deckchairarmy   Offline
Top Trumps Member
Scooter Boy
Sheffield

Just to clarify, these are definitely available when purchasing the July/August edition of New Humanist magazine from Borders Books, priced £3.95. I know cos I bought one from Oxford Borders:

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print